Friday, October 7, 2011

Oh, Why Not?

When I saw this wrap top at ARC Value Village in Richfield, I thought, "Huh.  Well that's not something you see every day."  And thus, for a mere $6.99, I bought it.  Sure, it's totally random:


But look at!  Flouncy sleeves!  They even have sequins on them!



Excuse the rando pose.  I was trying to show off the back of the wrap, and the drape of the sleeves. Instead, I look like I am cheerfully being frisked by a cop.  I'm quite certain I would not be cheerful if a cop frisked me.  Unless he looked like Gerard Butler.  I could roll with that.  Moving on.


Deets:
Wrap top, ARC Value Village
Peach T-shirt, Target Merona brand
Skinny jeans, Calvin Klein from Macys
Black chunky sandales, Vince Camuto from Macy's clearance rack.
Leather cuff, vendor from the MN Renaissance Festival

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet little wrap, I love the colors. You never know what you'll come across in thrifting.

    ReplyDelete