Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Outfits Past

I promise I'll start doing regular posts around here about clothes and scary stuff.  In the meantime, here's an ode to all the outfits I've worn before.  That traveled in and out my door.  In the last few days, anyway...


I wore this last Monday to the office.  Please excuse my sad, un-styled hair.  I like to give it the day off when I can.

Look!


NO BOOTS!!!!  Yep, it's finally warm enough for open-toe shoes.  Well, not today.  Today it's only 61 degrees outside, because MN is trying to KILL US ALL.

Also?  I love these pants.  Look how wide-legged they are:


Wide and flappy!  They make me so happy.
Plaid shirt, hand-me-down from my StepMom - it's from Bebe
Black wide-legged pants, Old Navy via my buddy, Ashley
Black wedge peep-toes, Michael by Michael Kors via Saver's for a mere $6!

Bee Tee Dubs, this is what I wore to the Royal Wedding:



Recognize that hat?  It lends itself to so many situations.  And the earrings match the design on Kate's ring.  Yeah, I'm a dork.  Let's look at my cute niece and her hat:



She was enthralled by all the hats and fascinators on the TV...

And finally, one last shot from the Guthrie Dance Party.  It's Harry Potter, Jareth from Labyrinth, and yours truly:


They may have the power of magic, but I have the power of RAWK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment