Monday, July 25, 2011

Can't Wait

To keep with that horror-lovin' theme my blog is SUPPOSED to have, here is a brief list of the scary movies I'm dying (bleah, PUN) to see.  Some are out on video, and some are still in the works:

YellowBrickRoad - out on video, but I don't know if my local Red Box carries it.
Prometheus - Michael Fassbender + Alien back story = AWESOME.  Out in 2012.
The Woman in Black - ghost story with Daniel Radcliff?  Sign me UP.  Out in 2012.
Don't Be Afraid of the Dark - I *heart* Guillermo Del Toro's work, and Katie Holmes is surprisingly good in this genre.  Out this summer (squee!!!!)
Pandorum - I know my local Red Box has this, I just need to find the time to watch it.
Wake Wood - this already was in theaters, but I don't know if it came out in the US.  Video, perhaps?
Apollo 18 - GAH, the release date was postponed!  I hope that means this flick doesn't suck.  Out this fall, I hope.

Are there any horror flicks you want to see?  Any recommendations for this horror fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment